Remove the Risk- Opioid disposal awareness
- In 2017: 191 million opioid prescriptions to almost 60 million patients
- 90% patients reported not finishing what was prescribed to them
- Millions of unused prescription opioids in homes if not disposed of properly
- In 2017: 47,600 people died from an overdose involving opioids
Remove the Risk PR campaign
- Targeting women ages 35-64, who are most likely to oversee household health care decisions
- Information about safe disposal of these medicines.